Year of St. Joseph
December 8, 2020 – December 8, 2021
During the Year of Saint Joseph, however—which lasts from December 8, 2020 to December 8, 2021—the use of this prayer has been included among those enriched with a plenary indulgence (see Decree of the Apostolic Penitentiary issued Dec. 8, 2020, section E). It may be said on any day of the Year of Saint Joseph, but especially on his various feast days or other devotional days dedicated to St. Joseph:
- December 27, 2020, the Feast of the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- March 19, 2021, the Solemnity of Saint Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- May 1, 2021, the Optional Memorial of Saint Joseph the Worker
- The nineteenth day of each month
- Every Wednesday, the traditional day of the week for devotions to Saint Joseph
“St. Joseph Sunday” and suitable days of other liturgical rites in the Eastern Catholic Churches.
Consecration to St. Joseph
Beginning May 19th from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Consecration to St. Joseph emulates the tried-and-true preparation method employed by St. Louis de Montfort in his Marian consecration, highlighting many of St. Joseph’s titles, privileges, and heroic virtues. The program of preparation and consecration takes 33 days. It can be undertaken on your own or in a group.
Save the Date: Beginning Wednesday, May 19th (6:30 pm—8:00 pm), join Father Bashista and fellow parishioners in making this consecration together. You will need your own book “Consecration to St. Joseph”, by Donald H. Calloway, MIC.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.