Prince William Area Coordinated Entry System
A program of the Prince William County Department of Social Services, the Coordinated Entry System (CES) is a process developed to ensure that all people experiencing a housing crisis have fair and equal access
The CES team will quickly identify, assess, refer, and connect Prince William Area (Prince William County and Cities of Manassas & Manassas Park) households to resources based on their strengths and needs. Through this process, people experiencing homelessness can access the crisis response system, in a streamlined way by contacting one telephone number (703-392-3366).
Prince William area residents who should call:
- Those who have an eviction notice.
- Those who are behind on their rent.
- Those who have been asked to leave a relative/friend’s house and have nowhere else to go.
- Those currently living in the woods or in their car.
- Those who are assisting others to prevent homelessness.
For additional information on the Coordinated Entry System, please visit Prince William County Social Services.