Online Sacrament Registration for 2021-2022 Sacraments is OPEN! Please click HERE to register.
The majority of Sacramental Preparation Program for Confirmation takes place during a child’s 8th grade year.
Confirmation is the sacrament wherein a soul receives the full outpouring of the Holy Spirit and is fully initiated into the life of the Church. Listed below are our policies for the reception of the sacrament:
- Candidates must have received the Sacraments of Baptism, Penance and Eucharist.
- Candidates must be enrolled in our Faith Formation classes continuously or attend catholic school or homeschool program in order to receive confirmation. If the family has just moved into our parish, details of the Religious Education from their previous parish must be provided to the Faith Formation Office.
- Candidates must attend Faith Formation class, Confirmation preparation classes, retreat, and Confirmation practice. They must also do some type of service for our church or community and provide details of the project(s) to the Pastor.
- A Candidate’s parent must attend the Confirmation Parent meeting to ensure that the family understands the process at Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton. The Confirmation Parent Meeting is held usually in October.
- Candidates are required to turn in all required paperwork (saint name reports, sponsor information, pastor letters, etc.) by their due dates.
Please contact the Faith Formation Office to have your child on the list for the 2020-2021 Confirmation Preparation Program.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
For the 2020-2021 Confirmation Preparation Program:
- Confirmation Registration
- Confirmation Guidelines
- “Choosing a Saint Name” Form
- Sponsor Information Form
- Service Hours Form
- Bishop Burbidge’s Questions
- Confirmation Schedule