UPDATE: Your Capital Campaign donations at Work | Phase II (increased security for Fellowship Hall, new library and gift shop, and renovation to our aging restrooms) is nearing completion! Notice the new tile in the Narthex, renovated upper and lower level bathrooms and grand staircase. This is all thanks to nearly 700 households who have pledged/donated funds to our Capital Campaign 2021. As of October 14, 2023, we have:
- $3,453,712.11 in total pledges and gifts
- $53,995.00 additional in total brick-paver donations
- $2,370,423.61 in total collected in cash
Our Legacy of Faith, Foundation for Our Future campaign is an opportunity to address our building and grounds needs. More importantly, to create a campus atmosphere where all parishioners can participate in community and grow spiritually.
Our goal is to raise $5.5 million from this campaign, and with a $2.7 million loan from the Diocese, we will be able to complete Phases II and III.
Please join us in prayerful consideration of the donation your family can give to make this effort a success. Please also take time to say our campaign prayer daily.
Good and gracious God, we thank you for the abundant love and grace that you shower on our parish of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. We offer up all we are and all we do, for your greater glory and honor. Fill us, your humble stewards, with your goodness, generosity and love as we engage in this campaign to address the current and future needs of our growing parish family.
May your Holy Spirit keep our hearts and minds united in fidelity to the Church instituted by your Son. Strengthen our legacy of faith, to become a firm foundation for our future. We ask this through Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and your Holy Spirit, God forever and ever. Amen. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, pray for us!
Arial View of Connector
From our Campaign Leadership Committee & Pastor
“…help solidify a legacy of catholic faith for future generations.” ~ Mike and Corine Kosar (Co-Chairs)
“…there is much left to do, in order to build His kingdom here on earth.” ~ Fr. Bashista (Pastor)
Extended Capital Campaign CASE STATEMENT-Supplement
PHASE I: (Completed)
Initial upgrades and improvements in the Church, Rectory and the Grounds
PHASE II: (Nearly Complete)
Church Lower Level and Narthex Renovations
- Security of Fellowship Hall, meeting rooms and staff offices
- New parish library/religious goods gift shop and possible pre-school
- Renovate existing restrooms and add office bathroom
- Reconfigure and expand front office reception area/supply/copy room
- New flooring, painting and ceiling tiles for narthex area
- Open main staircase with new railing
PHASE III: (Proposed for this Capital Campaign)
Site Work, Connector Plaza, Outreach Center
- New campus plaza connector with grand staircase, handicap ramps, seating risers, benches & statuary
- New main site signage with lighting and directional/informational signs throughout campus
- Replace “railroad-tie” retaining walls throughout property
- Repave and striping of parking lot, new tree islands, curb and gutter, wheel stops and lighting
- New main church entrance vestibule
- New screen fencing for trash and HVAC equipment
- New maintenance equipment shed
- New perimeter path with stations and rosary walk, benches and bollard lighting
- New columbarium
There will be memorial opportunities for this Capital Campaign. Some examples are:
- Parish library
- Religious goods gift shop
- Benches in campus connector
- Statuary in campus connector
- Rose Window in new Vestibule
- Stations of the Cross (14) along perimeter path
- Mysteries of the Rosary (20) along perimeter path
- Benches on perimeter path
Future Master Plan Phases (Not in this Capital Campaign)
IV: Church/chapel painting, flooring and seating
V: New Seton Parish Hall
For any questions or comments, please click HERE to send an email.