Respect Life is a ministry devoted to promoting awareness of Life issues from conception to natural death within the Parish. Simply being on the Respect Life email list and staying informed on what the parish is doing is being a part of it!
- Experience the March for Life together during the month of January.
- Support Birthright & AAA while enjoying fellowship at Trivia Night, dates to be announced.
- Know Christ has open arms waiting to forgive anyone involved in an abortion through Project Rachel.
- Participate in the National Life Chain.
- Bring cheer by Singing Christmas Carols at our local Nursing Home during the month of December.
Prayer and a deeper relationship with our Lord for ourselves and others is at the heart of all we do. Meetings are held no more than twice a year. This committee believes in the sanctity of life and promotes this awareness in a peaceful, informed manner. (Photo above is reprinted with permission from the Arlington Catholic Herald.)
For more information, please contact the Respect Life Chair.
Links to other Respect Life efforts:
- Be Not Afraid is an online outreach to parents who have received a poor or difficult prenatal diagnosis. The family stories, articles, and links within this site are presented as a resource for those who may have been asked to choose between terminating a pregnancy or continuing on despite the diagnosis.
- If you or anyone you know has been affected by abortion, please contact Project Rachel at (888) 456-HOPE.
Free Pro-life News Sources:
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 29 30