- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and get better—the obligation to attend Sunday Mass does not apply until you are feeling better.
- If you are running a fever, or have any other severe flu symptoms, please stay home until 24 hours AFTER
all symptoms are gone.
- Practice good hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use hand sanitizer when possible. (All sanitizer dispensers in the Church have been refilled and more have been ordered).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- During the Sign of Peace, exercise prudence when acknowledging those around you—a nod and a smile are as appropriate as a hand-shake. Minimize exposure to those who have traveled abroad, particularly if they have been to places impacted by severe flu or the Coronavirus.